Due to "retirement" economics and the age of the computer, (which also
translate into economics) my connection is dial-up...The digest arrives on my
doorstep as one, single e-mail message...There is no way to break it up into
separate folders until after it is downloaded...Separating and deleting
individual messages from it is a long, drawn out, screen-swapping process...Why
should I have to spend an hour or so of my time at the end of the day manually
filtering out stuff that should not be there in the first place?...The
important word in the responder's message is "manually"...It cannot be done
automatically...And what is RFC 822?...It might mean something to a computer
guru, but it means nothing to me as a casual user...I never heard of it...BTW,
I don't use Outlook...

Jerry, wa2dkg

>There is no fundamental reason why not. I don't have Outlook in front
of me, but I am fairly sure, as long as you request the digest in RFC
822 digest format, you can simply move the attachments into a folder
then manually run a set of filters on that folder.<