Any Beta testers on the K3 have any comments on how there agc reacts to noise
as compared to older analog rigs? Any "overreaction" to spikes by the agc? I've
been told by various people radios such as the 7800, etc. that this is an
issue. In fact Rob Sherwood had some posts on a reflector discussing this. He
was stating that this is in all newer dsp radios.  I know it is on several
newer radios I own. It's not real bad but is noticeable. Static crashes on the
bands can be annoying.
Randy
W8RAN