I did not sell anything to get my K2, but sold the 756 pro after
I got the K2, since the performance was so much better on the K2.
I did not sell the K2 to get the K3, but sold it because
I ran into a bunch of car bills, and the K3 will get here whenever.

I would not hesitate to sell almost any old rig to get a K2
if you are into CW.

The receiver of the K2 is better than all but a very few radios
like the Orion.

There is no comparison to old rigs like the IC735 or TS440,
although I thought the 735 was a neat little rig.

Now some might like the big knobs, nice displays, multi mode
and more features then the K2 has, but those radios likely
don't work as well as the K2.

Brett
N2DTS