This may seem like a stupid question but I thought I'd ask before I
warm up the slobbering iron.

I'm in the process of building my first Elecraft transverter.  I'm
going to need to modify my existing serial cable for interfacing it to
the K2.  I'm ultimately planning on interfacing all four transverters
along with a KPA100 w/ KAT100 mounted together in an EC2.  Can I go
ahead and make up the daisy chain KIO2 cable now with all options in
mind?  Will everything work properly with some of the connectors not
connected to anything?   I'd much rather build one cable now than
having to keep modifying the same cable as I add options.

Thanks

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH