This is a little related to the previous CW Pitch discussion.
I sometimes also like a wide bandwidth and/or wide shape factor
when listening to weak signals.  Orion's DSP had the ability to
change the DSP filter tap settings which had the effect of widening
the shape factor.  I notice the same effect has been mentioned by
the Flex Radio guys.  See the Thread titled "[Flexradio] Lower DSP
Buffer for SSB Receiving Weak Sigs" below:

        Question for Lyle or whoever might know...does the K3 DSP
allow for easy adjustment of the tap setting?  If so, can this be
adjusted from the front panel with one of the PF keys?

                                73,  Bill  W4ZV