Good Evening,
A very wet, chilly one here. Looks like that will not stop any time soon. Today I was up at 3 AM to get ready for the walk, run, bike event begun and ended at the Nike campus in Beaverton, Oregon. We took shifts as NCS for the event and while we were not on the air we kept track of the situation and the resources required. Hypothermia and slippery pavement caused the most problems. One railroad crossing bit a lot of bicyclists because of its angle in relation to the road. Talk about pileups! By the time I was cut loose and drove home I was pretty tired as all who checked in on the 20 meter net could attest. Minutes after I signed off I was in bed and slept for a solid 90 minutes. That gave me enough time to rest and eat before the second net. I felt much better for that one. Even though forty meters had horrendous QRN for the folks in the Midwest I was able to pull out quite a few of you. I did get some help from N0AR and KT5E with informational relays. Thank you! Sounds like the weather in Minnesota was as wet as it is here. But then I got some 80 temperatures from folks further east. I had a chance to rip out the crushed part of my roof and replace the rafters this week. Unfortunately I did not have enough time to do more than tack down the sheathing and cover it with a few layers of plastic. I will insulate on the inside and hope for a few clear days so I can finish the exterior. Even so it felt nice to get the job at least half way done. Now I can collect wood while it rains and know Sam is warm and dry.

   On to the lists =>

On 14050.50 kHz at 2300z:
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K2 - 1031
W1WCG - Van - CT - K2 - 2634
K1THP - Dave - CT - K2 - 3942
K4JPN - Steve - GA - K2 - 1422     QNI #70!!!!
AA4NN - Joe - SC - K2 - 3751
N0AR - Scott - MN - K2 - 4866
N0SS - Tom - MO - K3 - 008
W6ZH - Pete - CA - K2 - 5138       QNI #70!!!!
NK6A - Don - CA - K2 - 1217
KS7D - Mike - FL - K2 - 4443
WA7BOC - Roger - WA - K2 - 755
K4DGW - Dave - VA - K2 - 5982
AB9V - Mike - IN - K2 - 3993

On 7045 kHz at 0200z:
N0SS - Tom - MO - K3 - 008
W6ZH - Pete - CA - K2 - 5138
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K2 - 1031
N7KRT - Jeff - NV - K2 - 5471
KG6UBG - Mike - CA - ?
N2YC - John - NY - K2 - 5949
AA4NN - Joe - SC - K2 - 3751       QNI #15!!
KL7CW - Rick - AK - KX1 - 798
N7RR - Bruce - WA - K1 - 833
N0BK - Bruce - MN - K2 - 3646
KT5E - Jay - CO - K2 - 5037
K6PJV - Dale - CA - K2 - 5345      QNI #40!!!
N0AR - Scott - MN - K2 - 4866
NK6A - Don - CA - K2 - 1217
AE6GC - Jack - CA - KX1 - 1403
WA7BOC - Roger - WA - K2 - 755
K1THP - Dave - CT - K2 - 3942
AB9V - Mike - IN - K2 - 3993
N6IJ -  pretty sure this was KG6UBG checking in again.

A pretty good evening from what I can tell. There may be some errors, I know there are some missing bits of data. Please email me with both. I hope to hear you all again so we can test propagation and our ears. Thank you for the enjoyable evening.
   Until next week stay well,
      73,
         Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control 5th Class)