Hi Dave,

Very nicely put.  I would also add that the internet and reflectors themselves
also add greatly to the development of and modifications to new, well
engineered products that fit the requirements of the many facets of our great
hobby.  I still find it somewhat amazing to see posts from Europe or even
remote places on this globe posted, answered and reanswered in almost
real-time!  It is a great time to be in this hobby, but, then again, I felt the
same back in the fifties and sixties!

73,

Pat Haynes-K4BEH
K2 # 5061