On 10/2/07, Darwin, Keith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Welll if you wanted a low cost, great performing radio kit I would of
suggested a K2 (10W) with SSB (KSB2) for ~$750.

Considering that price is in the same ballpark as the current video
game consoles (Playstation 3, Xbox 2), I think that can be considered
"affordable" for a new radio these days.

-Michael, VE3TIX