Hi,

Elecraft already have a mod kit for this kind of
behavior since 2005. The part number is : K2VCOSHLDKT

You can also take a look at the documentation provided
at :

http://www.elecraft.com/manual/K2%20VCO%20sheild%20mod%20rev%20E.pdf

Have a nice day.

JF VA2VYZ

--- Dave & Jeanne Robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a
écrit :

> To All,
>
> First to the good people at elecraft,
> congratulations on shipping the K3s.
>
> Second:
>
> This may have been presented to the forum before but
> I have not seen it.
>
> Be careful with exposing your K2 to strong magnetic
> fields, especially ones from power transformers.
>
> I just finishing restoring an old Heathkit SB220
> linear and in setting up the station placed the
> linear to the left of the K2.
>
> When I was using the linear I started to notice some
> strange distortion in the received audio from the K2
> and other stations commented on distortion on my
> audio.
>
> On CW all the received signals seem to have a
> strange AC ripple on them. It was a very small
> amount but still there. Stations receiving me also
> reported a slight amount of ripple on my signal.
>
> All this is while the linear was on but not
> necessarily being used (I installed a Standby switch
> in the SB220).
>
> With the linear powered down, everything was
> perfectly normal, both on received  and transmitted
> signals.
>
> The power transformers in the SB220 are on the
> linear's right side. This was the side the K2 was
> located near.
>
> I rearranged the station to have an antenna coupler
> between the K2 and the SB220 linear, a spacing of
> about 10 inches, and that totally solved the AC
> ripple problem both on transmit and receive with the
> linear powered up and on-line.
>
> Just thought I would pass this on to everyone.
>
> 73
> Dave KD1NA

      Obtenez des réponses à vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances et des opinions des internautes sur Yahoo!
Questions/Réponses
http://fr.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42054/*http://qc.answers.yahoo.com