Ian:

At 11:21 10/11/2007, Ian J Maude wrote:
Hi guys,
Page 16, Digital Voice/Audio Recorder...

mentions both page 16 and 26. There is nothing on page 26 for this topic that I can see and I am not sure why the page 16 reference when you are on page 16 to begin with :-)
There is another mention of page 26 in the section below it too.

That was undoubtedly an error on my part...!

We were inserting the page references late(!) Tuesday evening and just as early Wednesday morning, and I caught myself inadvertently referring a couple pages back to themselves.

I thought(!) I'd managed to catch and fix the errors, but it looks like I allowed one (but hopefully not more) slip in.

I'm sure I'm also to blame for the errant page 26 reference as well, but I have NO CLUE why it's there. Will have to check to see if I can find where it SHOULD have referenced, if at all.

THANKS for reporting these errors. We'll use them to clean things up once a bit more of the dust settles.

Cheers,

Tom Hammond    N0SS