Trevor Jacobs wrote:
This is not correct. I have a roll of it sitting on the bench and it is definitely rosin core solder. I concur with Peter and Roelof on the mix. Kester makes darn good solder, and this is VERY good for surface mount work, especially in the small diameter. It's not easy to get the VERY small diameter with silver any longer. Last time I needed some, I had to special order it. Hang on to it.

Trevor and others:

See <http://www.all-spec.com/1/viewitem/KWSW00/ALLSPEC/prodinfo/w3path=cat>
for the answer.  All-spec says solid wire, NO FLUX!!!  Do not try to use for
normal soldering, it'll drive you batty.

73,  John W4CWZ