From: Stephen Przepiora <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Elecraft Reflector <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>; QRP-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 2:03 pm
Subject: [Elecraft] OT: 40' mast on Ebay dirt cheap.

Just to let you all know, there is a guy selling 40' fiberglass
military mast with carrying case with a buy it now price of $25.00. He
also has a "Military Nylon Rope Tie Down Kit" that has two 50' ropes
(so what) and six velcro straps with rings you can use as guying
connectors.

Link to store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Military-Surplus-Junk

Shipping from PA to NY was going to be $12.00

I know this is not lightweight stuff, but some of us do not backpack
in and operate far from the vehicle :)

Steve - KC2QXE