Weird problem, just switched to 15M and decided to tune around and see
if there was any openings when my VFO on 15M locked up.  When I
switched to 15, it was on 21.070 and as I spun the dial up it stopped
on 21.100 and wouldn't change in either direction.  Both the display
and VFO appear to be locked on this band as the frequency doesn't
change as I spin the VFO.  Direct frequency entry appears to work but
as soon as I touch the dial it jumps back to 21.100.  All other bands
are working fine, this is only a 15M problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH (FN42gx)