Hello all,

    I have recently finished my K2 and was wanting to hear from the K3 three
owners, prospective and actual, of how they like the rig. is the K3 just a less
portable version of the K2 or is there a significant performance increase
(using the K2 I am having a hard time understanding how that could be,
however......) I am a "one rig" kinda operator and want to hear the replies
before I start selling off equipment to get K3 cash.

     Please reply OFF LIST and direct to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I am not wanting to
start a heated debate nor do I want to bog down the list with "The K3 is better
and this is why.." type of posts.

     Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you.

     And, if you "don't agree with the question," please, pass me by.

     73 de KU4YP
     Michael Prevatt

73 de KU4YP
Michael Prevatt