From: Bill Tippett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 3:22 pm
Subject: [Elecraft] Egg Crates

       I know many have suggested using egg crates as

parts containers for Elecraft kits but here's a hint that may be

of help to some.  Rather than using the 1 dozen egg crates

found at your local supermarket, ask your favorite restaurant

for a few of the larger size they use for eggs in bulk.  These

have 6X5 compartments in a 12"X12" format.  One should be

sufficient for the ~30 different types of hardware in the K3 but

the price is right (free) so you might pick up a few more for

more complex Elecraft kits.  3 of them nest very compactly

in a 12"X12"X2.5" space when empty.

                               73,  Bill  W4ZV