I think mine was $361 for UPS Worldwide Expedited [GB RG42 3TR] - just
realised that's rather high - when I get my letter, I'll check options

On 6/11/07 10:42, "Bryan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

> Hi Rowland,
>
> Congrats on sn 036.  Can you tell me how much the shipping charge was via UPS
> ?
>
> 73 Bryan GM3AKF

No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not
only the world as it is, but the world as it will be.
-Isaac Asimov, scientist and writer (1920-1992)