Hello all,

I bought a new sleeping bag, bag liner and air mattress for this one!
John, NU3E, and myself, WA3WSJ, will hike in 5.5 miles on the AT to
Eagles Nest Shelter, PA late Saturday morning. We will then setup camp
at the shelter.

Look for us on the air Saturday late morning until Sunday morning. We
plan to spend the night there! Weather forecast is for snow Friday and
brutal temps in the single digits late Saturday evening into Sunday
morning.

Look for WA3WSJ on 20m 30m and 40m around the qrp frequencies. I will
use my "pimped-out" KX1 with a Bead-Wire Antenna.

We plan to have a campfire Saturday evening to help us stay warm. If you
work us, please wait after sending your call as we will have to take off
our gloves to return your call!

We will truly be "out-in-the-woods" on this one!

72,
Ed,WA3WSJ
aka Kangaroo Ed
PB # 2