-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John [K7SVV]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 10:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 #23 Up and Running

Doug,
        Well actually I am considering canceling my order. I placed my order

on May 1 and I have no idea where I stand in line nor do I have any idea
when I will receive my K3.  I talked with them yesterday on the phone about
changing my order to include the antenna tuner and another filter.  They
said they would email  a copy of my invoice so that I would be certain what
was included in my original order and I haven't seen or heard from them
since then.  The Flex 5000 is looking better all the time.

John   [K7SVV]