Hi,
I am trying to wire up a microkeyer 2 and the winkey connection does not work.
If I set the K2 to INP HAND then it keys just one lone dah for the whole
transmission. I think that's how it should be configured though. In the display
of the MK it tells me the correct text, so I am assuming it sends the correct
text (but I cannot confirm).  If I set the K2 to INP LPDLr then it just gives
me a long line of dits for the duration of the text.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?  I see the "External keying auto-detect" in
the manual, but it states it is not really needed as long as I change the menu,
correct?

Thanks and 73,
Andy, KU7T