A long time friend of mine used to run a ham dealership, which he closed some
years ago for personal reasons.  He has a small remaining quantity of brand
new, old stock Bencher BY-1 (black base) and BY-2 (chrome base) paddles.  He
does not have a computer or personal internet access, not even a fax machine.
(I have tried to talk him into it, but ... long story.)  Anyway:

He wishes to sell this remaining new-in-sealed-box inventory to hams that would
appreciate "a great deal" and who are also apt to use the keys!

I can think of no better such group than the folks here on the Elecraft
reflector.

He would like to get his selling price from 10 years ago:  $79 for the BY-1 and
$99 for the BY-2, plus shipping.  I have volunteered to take any responses, via
private e-mail, and send him the contact information for anyone interested.

73 Steve KZ1X/4
owner of the world's most experienced Elecraft