-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Art Horne
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 6:50 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Co-ax for the K2

Greetings,

Can anyone recommend a WHITE coax for antenna lead of about 40-50' ?  My XYL
is very fussy about wires showing and black sticks out like a sore thumb.
Would the coax used by TV cable installers work ok?  I'm only running 100 W
max.  That's the only white coax I've seen.

73's,

Art K6KFH

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:56 PM