Several of you appear to be "curious" about the "vanity S/N"
of my K3.

Here's "the story" ...

The S/N of my K2 is 5665.  I knew from watching the postings
about K3 deliveries that S/N #56 was due out the door "soon". I called Aptos and asked that they bill the balance due on my K3 order to my CC and wait until S/N 56 was going out the door and stick my shipping label on that box.

Nothin' special ... I was willing to wait until the "right" S/N came down the line.

Hmmm ... shall I place an order for K3 #5665 "now"? Bet it won't be a very long wait. Perhaps I've already missed out .... (:-))

73! Ken Kopp - K0PP
K2 #5665
K3 #56
[EMAIL PROTECTED]