Julian G4ILO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 10:00 AM

How about uploading some stereo MP3s we can download and listen to?

Although a stereo recording should give you a good idea of the effect, it might not reproduce the full effect as directly heard in headphones. The brain's ability to lock onto a signal and distinguish left from right and front from back in a noisy environment, i.e. the 'cocktail party' effect, is mysterious and might be compromised by the recording process. I could well be wrong and it is certainly worth trying. There is no known cure after exposure to most forms of binaural reception.

73,
Geoff
GM4ESD