Now that is interesting. Vic G7PYR reports that his order placed on May 4 is being filled. I ordered with 50% deposit on May 2 and I've not even heard from them yet...

Raj, N2RD

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Guys (& Gals),
My K3 will ship Monday, it was ordered 4th of May and it looks like (not confirmed) that it will be just under the 100 serial number. It would have shipped this week but my credit card company viewed the request from Elecraft as a possible fraudulent transaction and put a hold on the payment! When I cleared up the situation 4 hours later I had missed the shipping for that day and hence will receive it around Wednesday next week (28th of November). I'm looking forward to the build and operating the 'beast'... Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the USA...
73's

Vic Tuff
G7PYR