I ordered my K3 at 06-16 am PDT on 30/4/2007, by fax, receipt is available on my telecons bill !
I paid half up front and the balance August 29.
I have sent an email to Lisa on monday this week and received no reply at all. Now I see people who ordered on May 1st have been notified of their dispatch. I've been one of the ones reading the email thinking, c'mon guys be patient, but now I'm more than a little concerned. I think its about time we knew when we are going to receive our orders please. My friends are laughing at me for paying for something so far in advance of receiving anything. I have faith in Elecraft, my K2 is one of the best pieces of gear I've ever owned, but my faith is wearing thin.
Will the powers that be please keep us informed !
73
Keith VK6XH