-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Manuel Maseda
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 9:39 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] KRX3 2nd receiver

Does anyone know how difficult it will be to install the 2nd receiver (KRX3)
after the K3 has been initially assembled?  I'm just wondering if I should
wait to build my K3 (scheduled to arriver in December) until after the KRX3
arrives in January.

Manuel  W4SSB