Jerry,

I have an 811H with a QSK5 and I can tell you I get beautiful QSK by just connecting the T/R line out the back of my K2/100 to the QSK5. I can't address ten tec equipment.

TR, WB6TMY

Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 02:20:39 -0800
From: Jerry Volpe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am a new Elecraft K2/100 owner. From the manual I can see a standard
T/R on the KP100 rear panel. My amplifiers are a QSK modified Alpha-76A
that I could directly connect to this T/R line, but my other
amplifiers...Ten-Tec Centurion and Ten-Tec Centaur have two options for
inter-connection.... first is the single control T/R line but that won't
support QSK (at least I don't think so), they also support KEY IN and
KEY OUT lines for full QSK with Ten-Tec rigs (like my Orion or my
Pegasus) but I can't see how I would use those with the Elecraft. Anyone
out there using their K2/100 with a Ten-Tec QSK amp and if so how are
you connecting the two together?

73,

Jerry, KG6TT

Tel: . . . 707-832-4304