While at work (some of us have to work versus wait at the front door with camera) today, a white box similar to other reported white boxes was deposited. I have not opened all of the interior boxes, but inside one of the top flaps was hand written "SN 000098". So, for now, I assume that Number 98 is accounted for.

This order was placed on April 30 via a PayPal payment. The box was shipped on Nov. 16 via UPS Ground. I was somewhat surprised that it took over a week for a coast to coast ground shipment. My experiences with rival FedEx Ground have found quicker and better service and sometimes cheaper cost.

73,
Henry - K4TMC
K3 #98