Ladies & Gentlemen, may I present Dave - someone who reads manuals :-)

When pressing Width I notice that if I accidentally rotate then the width is changed - I would prefer it to ignore turning when pressed, but this is exactly what I was after.

Must take the manual with me next time I take the spaniels out for an Erdinger or three.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave G4AON" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Er, you can Simon... Pressing and holding the width control toggles between your chosen bandwidths and displays "I" or "II".