I've reached stage 1 alignment & test on K2 (#6257)and have no
bargraph display.
Borrowed another K2, put my front panel board in - Perfect. Put my
control panel in his K2 - no bargraph. Changed MCUs (dangerous
business)- IC is Fine.
What line on the control panel "enables" the bargraph. What do I check next?
Incidentally Gary AB7MY at elecraft has patience that other
businesses could use, but even he needs a weekend off.
Robert g0who