I believe from a recent post here that AM and FM are not yet implemented in the firmware -- AM to be implemented soon, FM later on...

Bill W5WVO

Eric wrote:
Hi all,

My parts K3 arrived in Holland last Friday, spent the afternoon
building and it works.

Had a problem calibrating TX, one filter position on the main board
isn't working correctly, so I placed my 2,8 kHz 8 pole in another
slot.
Only thing I didn't grasp until now is the fact that I have no idea
how to put the RX in AM or FM mode?? Just tapping "mode" changes
between LSB, USB, DATA and CW.

Any help?

vy 73 Eric PA3CEV

K2#960