Toby Deinhardt wrote:
I've asked about this too a couple times, but never saw an answer:

What if I take my K3 on an expedition to place where the US band limits are not restrictive enough. Some countries are very strict and require built in TX band limits, which are not the same as the North American allocations.

vy 73 de toby

What happens if I take my K2/100 or my IC-746 to another country with TX band limits which are not the same as the North American allocations (which differ from country to country within North America)? What countries would not allow those radios to come in to the country with me?
Will they not let me operate?

I have not run into this restriction in about 15 or so countries so far. I just want to know where I don't want to go to visit and operate.

73    Hank    K8DD