Hi all,

Why did I plunk down money for a low serial number? For a better resale value? No way, I did this because I wanted to be able to use the new K3 as soon as possible. Also I trust those guys to develop the latest and greatest radio in ham radio today and prepayment enabled Elecraft to start production and to do a huge investment in hardware and software development which might otherwise never happen.

Resale value  never came up to my mind.

BTW I owned a mint high SN Collins 75S3C, collector's item, but I sold it. This Collins may have the market monetary value of a standard K3, but the K3 is radio wise way ahead in every imaginable spec.....

vy 73 Eric PA3CEV

K2#960
K3#122