I am looking for a consensus as to the value of switching the stock
2.7Khz for the 2.8Khz filter at time of order and paying the
difference based on a $30 credit? I would like some input as to what
the difference really is and what it would mean in terms of
functionality. Additionally,  if the 2.8 is that much better, why
would it not be part of the basic radio offering visa vis the 2.7?

Thanks

Bob

--
For Support Call
Lakeshore, ON, Canada     (519) 997-4574