From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 9:25 AM
Cc: elecraft
Subject: [Elecraft] On a more technical note.....

Are there any add ons that would be better ordered with a radio at the time
of initial construction?  I'd hate to have to disassemble the entire radio
to install the 2d rx for instance if it is better installed at the start.
Are the add on modules more like computer cards where you will put the card
in the slot and then activate the feature?

Mike/aj9c