Everything has gone fine with my new KAT100 until I got to the SWR bridge null adjustment. The best null I can get is about 1.9 to 2.0 volts. I checked T1 and even took it out and rewound it with new wire. The 4 leads of T1 are in the correct holes and continuity checks fine. Everything else in the bridge circuit looks fine to me and the coax jumpers I'm using are fine. I have the KPA100 so I'm attempting the adjustment at 20 watts. U5 is installed correctly.

Very frustrating!  Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!

73,

Bill NZ0T