It appears to me (but I don't know for certain) that ACC Band0-3 can be mapped
directly to Band Data A-D on the yaesu amp.  I can see current limiting
resistors in the amp, and the binary code is the same under CONFIG KIO NOR

But, I have my wonders about the TX INH of the K3 and that of the FL7000.

According to a letter I have from Yaesu, the FL7000 grounds its TX INH line
when it is ready for the exciter to transmit.  From what I am reading in the K3
manual, the ACC pin 7 TX INH appears to NOT transmit when it is grounded.

They are opposites???

72,

Fred - kt5x

K2 # 0700