Built up a cable to link the ACC jack of the K3, and spefically, Band0-3,
mapped to Band Data A-D on my Yaesu FL7000 auto-tune, auto-band change
amplifier.  The KIO needs to be placed in NOR, which is its default.  The K3
switches the FL7000 flawlessly.  Since I have not seen anything on this posted,
the success may be of interest to others.  Thank you to Joe, W4TV, who assured
me that this should work without further ado, and it did.

The TX INHibit of the Yaesu and that of the K3 are in reverse from one another.
 The Yaesu switches to ground when it is ready.  The K3 expects being grounded
to mean don't transmit.

I think a simple transistor circuit using power from the 13.5 volt source on
the Yaesu amp's lines could be done to accomplish this.  I have heard that it
is sufficient and simple enough to instruct the K3 to do a PTT delay of 5 or 10
ms, but I can not see how to do that.  Anyone know?

73,

Fred - kt5x

K3 # 0144