Howdy John ...

Here's what I have done so far to make the Winkeyer 'emulate' the feel of the
K2 internal keyer

1.  I stored just my call in the K2 memory # 3, and set the speed to 25WPM
indicated
2.  I stored the same call in the Winkeyer memory #1, and set the speed to 26
WPM indicated
3.  I fiddled with the Winkeyer settings so that selecting either memory
'sounds' identical, or very nearly so

First thing I had to do was to add the 'pipe' character <|> between the letters
of my call, on the Winkeyer.
Then, I set the ratio to 55, and weight to 65.  I am using Iambic B mode, if
that matters.

I can switch between the K2 keyer and the Winkeyer now, in either memory mode
or paddle operation, and they respond more or less identically.  I do still
hear a difference, as if the K2 is "snappier" but, that's probably the mojo
talking.  The Winkeyer is nice and even is also PIC-based like the K2, but I
don't think it has any mojo.

Or, I perceive it as so, anyway.  Perception can be reality!  I think at this
point the matter may be subjectivity-limited.

;-)

Now, where is that FJ listening?

73  Steve KZ1X/4
continually improving the World's Most Experienced Elecraft