On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 10:32:50AM -0800 I heard the voice of
Phil Kane, and lo! it spake thus:
> On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:20:39 -0500, N2TK wrote:
>
> >I have had good luck replacing RF noisy PC power supplies with PC
> >Power & Cooling Supplies. They seem to be well filtered.
>
>   I use them in all three computers in the house.  No noise
>   problems.

I third the motion.  And aside from the RF issues, they're really
really well-built power supplies.  Lots of very clean output; not
over-rated like a lot of power supplies are.  Good components
(electrical and mechanical) so they last a long time.  The Silencer
series are impressively quiet.  And good workmanship; last one I put
in a system, I took apart first (hey, it's a habit ;) and was pleased
with the cleanliness and precision of the assembly.

--
Matthew Fuller, N3TZJ
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>