Just a note - HRD will support everything in the K3. Wayne is working very hard on the infernal software, I'll upgrade HRD when there's anything new.

FWIW I am bogged down in SSTV land - http://www.hb9drv.ch/sstv/sstv.htm - and looking after two spaniels for the next 10 days. The spaniels take up about 3 hours a day at the very minimum. And clearing snow - 30 cms today, more tomorrow.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

----- Original Message ----- From: "K8TB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   Sid, I will guarantee you that almost all functions of the K3 will
be on HRD. Very simple to state as that software writer extraordinare,
Simon, has his K3. I also beleive that you might in the future see
features for the K3 inside HRD that are not available from the front
panel of the K3.

   I have a remote base that uses a TS-2000, using HRD for remote
control. I would like to be able to put (another) K3 there, plus there
is one very nice site I am looking at for a VHF/UHF remote base, and it
screams for a K3.