I replaced C25 and C26 with .22 uF ceramic capacitors the other evening as
Matti has suggested. It does make a nice difference in the low end.

I have the KAF2 filter and am using the standard SSB filter as constructed in
Rev E of the KSB2 module. The specs state it is a 2.3 kHz filter.

I notice that the coupling capacitors in the KAF2, C12 and C13 are .22 uF
devices.

I can't help but wonder what changing all four caps C25 and C26 on the control
board and C12 and C13 on the KAF2 to .33 uF would do. I don't have enough .33
uF ceramic caps in the junk box or I would try it. Perhaps I will remember to
order some from Mouser next time I place an order.

I have some polypropylene caps of the right value, but they are a bit to large
physically to fit. The audio buffs seem to favor these over the ceramic types
as they say they have a better sound to them. Be interesting to see if it
would be noticeable.

73,
Darrell   VA7TO   K2#5093

--