I suppose like many I have felt aggrieved at delays etc in the past but have
not added to the noise.  However, the 2nd Rx and DVR3 issue though has prompted
me to post.

The nub of the matter isn't that Elecraft are so much better than YaeKenCom etc
about 'admitting' their delays etc, the problem for me is that Options such as
the 2nd Rx and DVR were toted as main features of the K3 (and thus, things that
influenced my purchasing decision), not things that my be developed later.  The
fact that 8 months after I placed my order with deposit (2nd batch I thought...
but I'm getting so confused now) there is no sign of a KDVR3 or KRX3 is shoddy
at best, and bordering on deceptive.

I'm a big Elecraft fan/supporter, and have been for years, but the fact that my
ordered K3 keeps slipping away, that my 50% deposit (now) counts for nought (at
the time the website lead me to believe it moved me up the chain..), and that
key Options are still a long way from Production standard, just leaves me
feeling bruised. I'm not at all reassured by the 'Shipping Updates' because
unless one has an insight as to how many orders there were for 8/9/10 May 07
etc, it is completely meaningless for people with later orders.

Sorry, I've kept my gob shut for a long time now, but this is not a good way to
treat loyal customers.  Flame away, I know this is heresy............

Paul M0CVX