Eric, Wayne:

I am requesting that you (A) release the size of "production run 1"
and also please tell us (B) how many K3s are still pending "without
deposit" from run #1.

I know that initially you indicated that such information was a proprietary.

However, at this point:

1.  Everybody will know the prod run size once we see orders going out
past the order date that you have already stated is the end of run #1.
 Will another month (I hope not more) of secrecy provide any
additional or continued protection from whatever you viewed as somehow
valuable to be kept as proprietary?

2.  I am in  Run #2 and I would like to get some idea (stress on
"some") of when my radio (or all prod run #2 radios in the case of
others who might share my thoughts) might be going out.  I am not
asking you for an estimate, but I (meaning me, myself) would like to
make some basic assumptions (not entirely accurate) about when I might
expect my radio.  I can't speak for others, but from what I've seen
posted, everybody is interested in every single scrap of information
available to help ease the frustration from the very long and
unexpected delays.  My approach would be to take the number of ordered
radios divided by the empirical data of past shipments (average) per
week.

3.  I am also in Run #3 (ordered my 2nd K3 on Nov 21), but I have
little confidence in my ability to project the real ship date for that
other than that the original estimate provided of "mid February" will
clearly not be accurate.

Respectfully submitted and anticipating a reply,

de Doug KR2Q