What is really needed is a Sourceforge page.  Where users can search for
bugs and submit bugs and the developers can assign resources to them and
put notes on them and put schedules on them but the main thing is that
everything is held in one easy to manage place.  The real issue though
is from the consensus in here things would be posted TONS of times, few
would search before reposing it.  I also think the time frames that some
of our features is going to take would upset most users and there would
be an uprising about that as well.  Dealing with a mess like this WOULD
hinder development.