Good Evening!
   I taught another class today; it was fun!  I enjoy training our local ARES
group in ECOM traffic handling.  There were a number of folks who were skilled
so I paired them with the less experienced folks so they could teach too.
Every time I teach this class I get input on how to make it better.  It is nice
to have such an enthusiastic group of volunteers to work with.  Pat and I
trained many of them and she helped me develop parts of this course.  I have
continued on (it is a good way to remember her) by training the next few
cohorts of students and I've modified the material to include ICS 213 message
forms.
   I am currently at snow line.  Earlier today I was well above it but now the
precipitation is mixed.  Hopefully the propagation will be as good or better
than it has been since last week.  Now, with the sun returning northward, the
signals are stronger a little longer.  There is more than one solar cycle to
account for in any given time period.  The sun has been active this week with a
couple coronal streams passing nearby or hitting the ionosphere.  Good, we need
the stirring up and recharging a solar event causes.

Please join us tomorrow evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 3 PM PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0100z (Sunday 5 PM PST)  7045 kHz

   Stay warm,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS

ecn.visionseer.com  for net details