Chris

In the crowded band conditions, did you notice a definite change as you went through filter sides?

David
G3UNA

This morning around sunrise when the band peaked it was great to hear the W5s booming in, it was fantastic to be called during a run of Europeans by W6XI in Arizona, but the crunch came in the last hour or so at W2,3,4,8 sunset. The band was packed full of Eu, ranging from s7 to 40+over 9, and yet when I screw the width right down I can copy and work Stateside. Now, these condx are very similar to say 40m in CQWW CW and the K3 came through without a hitch.