Hi folks:
Just finished a 4-band k1, and thought I had low power out on all bands. Turns out the cable from rig to meter was open on the ground side (a cable Xperts cord). At 5 W requested, I now get 5 w on 20, 30, and 40 meters, and about 4-4.5 on 15. A 7 watts requested (the maximum on the menu), I get approximately 7 on all bands but 15, where I get 6W. Is this normal for a K1, or should I do some tweaking somewhere (where?).

By the way, my 'ol K2 3854 just logged its 101st country at 5 W on a 65' carolina wondom.

73, Ted WB3AVD