Hello,

Does anyone have any experience with this headset and mic for sale on Ebay?

260174855278

The price is right, but don't know if it is any good. The Heil setup, I'm sure
will do the job. However I would like to look at other options. The only mics
in my shack are Drake 7077 for a TR-7 and a couple of Astatic mics a D-104 and
a 10-D. They work great on tube Collins gear, but I'm not too sure how it will
act on a K3. Any thoughts on the Astatic mics?

I'm coming out of the stone age in a way with a K3 when it gets here. All of my
test equipment is a generation or two newer tham the gear I repair. The K3 will
be my only rig less then 30 plus years old. It will be fun to play with.

Best,
DW Holtman
WB7SSN