Steve,

I will be using the K3 for pretty much only CW and SWL. Perhaps a
little PSK.

I like some small CW contests, but am not a contester by any means.

I'll be sticking with the 10 watt version; my K2 has shown that that
is sufficient power for me. Will also only have a very basic filter
set.

I did order the ATU; the K2 spoiled me with that. My antennas are
endfed wire and attic dipoles.

Too much rig for my limited needs? Maybe, but I'm pretty sure I'll get
my money's worth in enjoyment.

73,
Drew
AF2Z